UBB.Dev
Posted By: Zammit Anyone have any input? - 01/26/2004 7:02 AM
I'm a relative amateur when it comes to site development, so be nice, but would like any input if you have any.

http://www.leagueoflevity.com
Posted By: J.C. Re: Anyone have any input? - 01/26/2004 8:33 AM
One suggestion would be to either open the forum to unregistered visitors or issue a limited access guest acct smile
Posted By: RandyM Re: Anyone have any input? - 01/26/2004 8:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Css:

One suggestion would be to either open the forum to unregistered visitors or issue a limited access guest acct smile
I agree
Posted By: Zammit Re: Anyone have any input? - 01/26/2004 2:44 PM
After I posted this, I wondered if I should have done something like that. Okay:

User: Show
Pass: casing

Access to Public Forums granted. Hope that's enough to get a feel for the board.

Thanks smile
Posted By: RandyM Re: Anyone have any input? - 01/26/2004 5:56 PM
The colors (or lack of) makes the pages look a little blah and the buttons (reply, post, etc.) don't match the rest of the boards. You have a lot of people online and the subject matter lends itself to a very busy site.

Have fun with it and don't forget to listen to what the members say. You can't give them everything they want but their opinions can mean a lot.
Posted By: Zammit Re: Anyone have any input? - 01/27/2004 5:04 AM
Thanks for the input; have redone the color scheme and retouched the buttons. smile

Know any good places to get icons and buttons at? I mean, I got those buttons through a link on this site quite a while ago, but can't seem to find anything like that now. The database link up to isn't functioning, so not sure if that's how I got to them before (through the graphics link under database)....

/edit

D'oh, looks like the database is back up smile

/edit
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Anyone have any input? - 02/02/2004 7:12 PM
hehe.. we have mucho buttons in there. Bookie and Stilgar post some occasionally in the graphics forum too smile

Since your logo is smaller than the width of the site it may be better to center it. As well, you might want to add a
above your header so it's not sitting right up against the top of the browser window. You have space right, left, and bottom... a little up top will give it room to 'breathe' smile
© UBB.Developers