UBB.Dev
Posted By: Yamaha Raptor Member Area Renewal? - 05/02/2005 7:32 PM
i wanted to know if i could still renew my members area access to UBB.classic even if it has been two years now.
i still have all my info License Number & Password i was just not sure if i had to keep up with it every year or not to get acces.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Member Area Renewal? - 05/02/2005 7:34 PM
Go to: http://www.ubbcentral.com/order.php?product=UBB.classic

Click on "member area access renewal" and follow whatever it asks for; it should give your license the ability to download new software for another year.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Member Area Renewal? - 05/02/2005 10:34 PM
classic plus the new stuff thumbsup
Posted By: Jamin Re: Member Area Renewal? - 05/03/2005 10:43 PM
On a related note... my Threads access has currently expired. Do I need to renew it BEFORE the new downloadable is released in order to still get that without buying a whole new license? Or is it cool to wait and renew my access after the new product? I'm not currently using Threads, and I'd rather not spend money now and waste the month or two of update access that I won't really be using until the new product is available.

---Jamin
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Member Area Renewal? - 05/03/2005 11:09 PM
that we haven't heard, navaho would be the one to ask that kinda question, I still kick myself for not buying a wwwthreads license back when it was about 90% off current renewal costs wink
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Member Area Renewal? - 05/04/2005 1:10 AM
AFAIK in order to download any version you must have current access to the download area.
Posted By: Yamaha Raptor Re: Member Area Renewal? - 05/04/2005 4:43 PM
humm i would kind of like to know the same thing should i wait till the new version comes out or should i do it now befor it comes out?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Member Area Renewal? - 05/04/2005 8:23 PM
The only uncertainties would be the release date for the new stuff and if there's a price change on it. Renewing now or soon would lock in the current price, but if the release of the new code is a ways off you might miss out on some time on the tail-end.

If those are your only considerations you could always wait until the second public beta, tho there's no guarantee still there won't be a price change before then.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Member Area Renewal? - 05/05/2005 1:36 AM
Myself, I'm planning on immediately purchasing a second license (as soon as I have the funds to do it); I additionally have a gold liesense (lifetime upgrades)
© UBB.Developers