UBB.Dev
Posted By: Burak Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/19/2005 11:17 PM
I saw Revenge of the Sith today. It IS awesome! smile The end of the saga. It'll be good to watch the first trilogy again smile

I'm planning to see it twice more tipsy

May the force be with us all UBBDev wink
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/20/2005 1:50 AM
Cool, thanks for the mini-review. I plan to see it tomorrow night smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/20/2005 2:10 AM
I plan to see it in 3 hours wink
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/20/2005 4:39 AM
I plan to see it when I can see it with a full cinema where no one is dressed like a jedi
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/20/2005 9:51 AM
heh, I just watched EPIII 3 times...
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/20/2005 4:12 PM
ummm.. congratulations? tipsy
Posted By: Burak Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/20/2005 10:15 PM
that'll be boring tipsy watching a few days later is better IMHO... You can think about it and watch it carefully next time smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/21/2005 12:13 AM
Well we have the screener on DVD and my wife didn't turn it off before she left, so i got home and turned on the TV and it just sat there, looping again and again... I so need to get a remote control AV switch lol...

The reason I didn't get up to change it was that i was doing security audits all night and didn't have the time to even get a drink wink ...

I did however see it once in the movie theater as well.
Posted By: Burak Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/21/2005 2:54 PM
btw, If you didn't see the Clone Wars animated series, then you'll not understand some parts of the EpIII (eg: Anakin presented as a Jedi Knight, Grievous comes out of nowhere... etc.) The cartoon connects Clone Wars to The Revenge of the Sith and fills in the blanks between the movies wink
Posted By: LK Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/21/2005 5:25 PM
Originally posted by Ian Spence:

I plan to see it when I can see it with a full cinema where no one is dressed like a jedi
lol.. same here smile kinda tipsy
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/21/2005 9:51 PM
Originally posted by Burak:

btw, If you didn't see the Clone Wars animated series, then you'll not understand some parts of the EpIII (eg: Anakin presented as a Jedi Knight, Grievous comes out of nowhere... etc.) The cartoon connects Clone Wars to The Revenge of the Sith and fills in the blanks between the movies wink
Glad to hear, I wondered if I missed a few things (rather a lot of things) from EPII lol... I was all "umm who's this guy now?" heh...
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/22/2005 6:01 AM
I watched it last night - the action and special effects were great, the dialogue was cheesy and the acting was stiff. You know something is up when yoda is the most animated of the characters tipsy
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/22/2005 6:17 AM
Oh, I LOVED the yoda scenes!
Posted By: tackaberry Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/23/2005 4:59 PM
What's Revenge of the Sith? tipsy
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/24/2005 1:46 AM
Originally posted by tackaberry:

What's Revenge of the Sith? tipsy
Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

wink
Posted By: Burak Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/25/2005 6:20 PM
I sense a disturbance in the force [Linked Image]
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 05/28/2005 9:08 AM
coolest icon ever lol
Posted By: Cuttie Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 06/10/2005 4:22 PM
Can anyone explain to me what is Sith? or who is he?... I am keen to know more about it.

Thanks!
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 06/10/2005 6:03 PM
http://www.google.com/search?&q=define:Sith

quote:

In the fictional Star Wars universe, the Sith were a humanoid race who were enslaved by a group of warrior priests who follow the dark side of the Force and serve as the evil counterparts to the Jedi. Those Dark Jedi became known as "Sith Lords." Sith Lords often adopt names which are preceded by "Darth."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sith
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 06/10/2005 11:27 PM
Great description, puts mine to shame lol
Posted By: Burak Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 06/10/2005 11:29 PM
The Sith use red saber [Linked Image]
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 06/11/2005 3:38 AM
hehe, thanks for the clarification Burak laugh
Posted By: Burak Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 06/11/2005 2:08 PM
dammit! I've revealed myself tipsy
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 06/12/2005 4:00 AM
Combined Battle 1:
[Linked Image]

Combined Battle 2:
[Linked Image]

Jedi Right, Sith Left:
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Sith Right, Jedi Left:
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Cuttie Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 06/13/2005 5:22 PM
Thanks AllenAyres, for the Full details of explanation. As you can see, I am not a person who is familar with Star wars so if you dont mind pls explain me if someone claim they wish to become "a sith", does that mean the person is delcaring to become a evil or good person?.. i.e is a Sith good character or bad character in the film?
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Are you threatening me master jedi? - 06/13/2005 7:58 PM
Sith utilize the Dark Side of the force (bad)
Jedi utilize the Light Side of the force (good)

There is no common ground as the dark side (evil) currupts the good
© UBB.Developers