UBB.Dev
Posted By: AllenAyres X-Box 360 - 11/22/2005 9:44 AM
Anybody waiting in line for one?

I've told myself for a year or so now that I'd finally break down and buy a video game console when the next gen version from MS came out, but now I'm not so sure - seems like a lotta money for a dedicated machine.
Posted By: tackaberry Re: X-Box 360 - 11/22/2005 5:15 PM
I probably will not, at least until after the other new consoles come out. That way I can see how they really stack up against one another, what exclusive games they have and hopefully some price wars.

As it is neither my PS2 or XBox has been touched in at least few months.

Personally, I have always preferred console gaming to PC gaming - although I've never really gotten heavily involved in either. I have a hard time wasting all those hours that could be better spent learning a foreign language, reading, playing a musical instrument or doing work around the house....oh and napping too wink
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: X-Box 360 - 11/22/2005 5:25 PM
I'll second that emotion... I get addicted to games easily and I really need to spend the time doing all that you mention, including napping smile

side note: I'm learning to play the cello in my spare time - I've always loved their sound. I am working on the background strings part for a song to play in church this Christmas rockon
Posted By: Gizmo Re: X-Box 360 - 11/23/2005 12:27 AM
I plan on getting one but not at this price; I'll be waiting patiently until summer wink ...
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: X-Box 360 - 11/23/2005 2:16 AM
at least... I need some kids so I can blame getting one on them wink
Posted By: Gizmo Re: X-Box 360 - 11/23/2005 3:34 AM
You have to wait till they get old enough to use it... I do it all the time but it's blaitently obvious it's for me since Trey can't play with things yet lol... Though I did get this really cool looking stuffed monkey that it worked perfetly for :x...
© UBB.Developers