UBB.Dev
Posted By: JJS Why the switch to the color "puke green" - 12/09/2002 10:36 AM
...for the forum template?

This, of course, simply proves my theory that those blessed with exemplary technical skills have usually not been blessed with an equal amount of aesthetic sense.....

[]http://www.athenalink.com/forum/images/graemlins/vomi.gif[/]
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Why the switch to the color "puke green" - 12/09/2002 11:55 AM
It's been much requested to have alternate colors of the Bookie Blam templates available for download.

Allen is working on it and setting it up and tweaking it here.

I personally don't find it bad.
Posted By: Luka_dup1 Re: Why the switch to the color "puke green" - 12/09/2002 12:02 PM
I like this color.

That blue was just cold cold cold.

There's no accounting for your own taste.

Posted By: msula Re: Why the switch to the color "puke green" - 12/09/2002 4:37 PM
True, I like this color as well. Although before the christmas theme, my site was drab olive for about 8 months. I loved it... but a lot of members hated it

I think this green is very soothing to the eyes as opposed to the blue
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Why the switch to the color "puke green" - 12/10/2002 12:04 AM
Actually, it's not my favorite, but people keep asking for different colors for the Blam! templates and I didn't have another site to test them on....

hmm... I could try them on Athena and go back to our regular templates here, I'll go ask the owner and get his permission.
Posted By: navaho Re: Why the switch to the color "puke green" - 12/10/2002 12:14 AM
I find it a hell of a lot easier on my eyes late at night (which is when I do all my code hacking) then what I find at athenalink.

Beyond that, with an attitude such as yours, and that strikingly fancy way of wording things that you display, do you seriously thing your opinoin is going to carry any kind of weight? All you've actually provided here is yet another post for the Admins and Mods to make fun of in the Admin Forum. Good job, you've totally missed your mark and made yourself a laughing stock.

Have a nice day.
Posted By: navaho Re: Why the switch to the color "puke green" - 12/10/2002 12:28 AM
The more I think about this the madder I get. I'm just going to close this thread with this though.

Before you go ripping up someone's work you'd better:
A: Consider how many hours these folks put in to making this site as a resource for you to use.
B: Provide something better.
C: Or provide your ciriticism in a more constructive manner

Because if you cannot do one of the above you'll find you're not going to be welcome here long.
© UBB.Developers