UBB.Dev
I know they do for Classic through Commission Junction, but not Threads. It would be nice if they did, because then I would wrap the CJ link around the logo that is at the bottom I mean, if it has to be there, which I don't mind at all, might as well make some money off of it
No they do.

I usually wrap my commission junction link around the link at the bottom.

The "text link" that they offer there actually links into a Classic Page - but all downloadable software purchased through your CJ link is commissionable. So you can grab a Threads Link from one of the banners and use that.

I've suggested to them that they need to add a "Text Link" to UBB.Threads as well... the only Text Links that are there link to the Classic Pages... but I don't think they quite understood what I was asking for. But Kimberly assured me that all downloadable software purchased through links will give you credit.
Yep and it does work I can assure you!
It does work? So all this time I haven't been using it because I figured I'd never sell one... and for 2 years I could have been making money?
I had three sales so far... 45 USD each time...
Wow, I suck. I'll get on that this evening
Ok, I need to know so that I can make it better .. did you guys just not look to see if we have an affiliate program for .threads or were you unable to figure out by looking at the website? If I need to fix something please speak up so that I know about it.
Dave, I talked with Kimberly and (I think Lori about this). If you go into Commission Junction to generate your links... there is a banner or two for Threads. But all the text links (the kind you think can be wrapped around the footer of this page) take you to the Classic page. There's no text link to the Threads page.

I think that's the confusion.... sounds like DonJulio was already signed up for it, but since there wern't any links directly to threads he could use... he thought it was for Classic.

I've learned to cheat and wrap a link from a Threads banner around the logo at the bottom, so when they click they go to the Threads page instead of classic.
Ok, I'll follow up on this.
I'll make new banners
[]navaho said:
Ok, I'll follow up on this. [/]

dave,
Have I ever told you you're my hero?
Yes, but I don't at mind hearing that.
to the Grand Dave E. PoohBah
I was aware of the commission system, but never thought to impliment it due to my user base, meaning most would not be ones to set up their own forums... but I forgot how many random people who type in things in google may stumble on the site and be interested in what software it uses.

I is not very smart
I wasn't aware of the commission system, but I am now and will go take a look.

Now to find this mystical commission junction... It must be the place where the dancing fruit, vegetables, and animals live.

I added a banner here to our footer, since the Phat Tat contest is over.

[]http://www.qksrv.net/image-1226747-5340958" width="234" height="60" alt="" border="0[/]
[]JoshPet said:

I've suggested to them that they need to add a "Text Link" to UBB.Threads as well... the only Text Links that are there link to the Classic Pages... but I don't think they quite understood what I was asking for. But Kimberly assured me that all downloadable software purchased through links will give you credit. [/]The Great Poohbah Navaho and I have updated the text links. Please let us know if there are any issues. Thanks all.
Yay!

Thank you Miss Kimberly.

Wow Rosemary & Kimberly in the same week!
ineapple: range:

We appreciate you stopping by!
holy crap, that is a lot of dancing fruit all at one time. I think I'm going to have a seziure
Commission Good!
Yep. All the links went to Classic, so I didn't use them. But it seems that it's being taken care of. I'll go check it out. BTW, which template do I edit to put the new link around the Infopop logo at the bottom of each page?
--EDIT--
Never mind, I figured it out, it's ubbt_footer.tmpl
Just ot let everyone know that it does work since I received my first check today
Congratulations.
dang it!!

I'm so lazy. I signed up, faxed in my W-9 to CJ.. and have the link, but haven't put it onto my site yet
The good thing is that if you want to buy a license for Photopost or .threads then you can follow the link from your site and you get the comission. It is as if you will be buying it with a discount
My Commission Junction check came today. Those green checks are the color of money.

Really? They don't have checks to make sure people the recipient of the Commission Junctioni payout isn't also the person buying the software?
[]JoshPet said:
My Commission Junction check came today. Those green checks are the color of money.

[/]
De nada
No they allow it... Kimberly at infopop told me it was easier and less hassle than their reseller program.
Photopost do not allow it - I used it once and Scott rejected it, and so I lost the commission
© UBB.Developers