UBB.Dev
I go to renew my members area so I can download the latest version.
upload it to a test site, and lo and behold it's bug ridden, meaning it's pointless using it in a production site.

Am I the only one feeling let down and disappointed?

What issues do you have - the only problems I have had so far are

1) Swear filter doesn't work in polls
2) New post tracking will screw up, if you have two copies of the the fourms open. Even happens if one is in the admin control panel, and when you click on the forums a new window opens killing the post tracking.

It is much better than 6.5 0 but worse in the tracking from 6.5.1b3
Post tracking.

If I uploaded that version on to my www.fordmondeo.org site, I'd get lynched by the members!
It's such a fundamentaly important thing to have working correctly!
I got lynched on 6.5 - but 6.5.1 is better.

Mind you if I do get lynched, I will probably go mad - and have to seriously consider what to do.
well, it's nice to see rick has posted over at ubbcentral.com
There will be a 6.5.2
Lets hope this is bug free!
thats when I MAY upgrade!
[]scroungr said:
thats when I MAY upgrade! [/]

Ditto
Strange thing is, I do not regret upgrading - I had big problems when I upgraded to 6.5 - perhaps compared to those problems, the problems with 6.5.1 seem trivial.

It is not perfect - but certainly not showstoppers like I had with 6.5
The broken new post tracking in 6.5 AND 6.5.1 is a showstopper. At least for everyone that is running a busy board.
I've never really had an issue with post-tracking in 6.5b6, but in 6.5.1, jeez.... I dont know how your members dont moan ian!
Post tracking is much improved in 65.5.1 - yes we get a few messages that people read 4 or 5 times - but I will honestly say that I have not spotted many complaints - mind you I do not always visit all the forums - some I may not visit for months on end - normally if they want to get my attention they call the thread Ian_W - LOL

Maybe they are so surprised by all the various mods that I have added that they have almost grown to expect these 'problems'.

see I had NO real show stoppers with 6.5.. I may have had to fix some things but I had NO show stoppers...
Well I installed 6.5.1.1 last weekend and the post tracking is driving me mad

Luckly, only a few members have said anything about it. I hope there is a solution soon
I have not had any huge issues with 6.5 - the one that sticks out is Moderators not being able to edit their own posts in forums they moderate.

From what I have read on 6.5.1 and 6.5.1.1 - I am not touching either one.
Thats strange. I have not had that with 6.5 nor with 6.5.1.1. One of my mods would soon tell me if she could edit her posts
© UBB.Developers