UBB.Dev
Posted By: Chevy454 CSS tools: newbie needs help! - 04/21/2005 9:17 PM
I've about decided it's time to tip-toe into the CSS waters, but I was wondering if there is a WYSIWYG program for CSS, similar to FrontPage for HTML? Or do I need to just bite the bullet, and learn to hand code it myself?

Anyone know anything about the Dreamweaver products? Do they justify their price, and are they and adequate CSS program??

Thanks!
Posted By: The Team Re: CSS tools: newbie needs help! - 04/21/2005 11:24 PM
http://www.westciv.com/style_master/index.html

That looks good, I'll probably buy it myself when I have some money
Posted By: dparvin Re: CSS tools: newbie needs help! - 04/22/2005 12:34 AM
I really like Dreamweaver and would recommend it to anyone. It makes coding so much easier.
Posted By: Chevy454 Re: CSS tools: newbie needs help! - 04/22/2005 1:13 AM
Will Dreamweaver do Navigation bars also? Or is it mainly a stylesheets thing?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: CSS tools: newbie needs help! - 04/22/2005 7:11 AM
Should be able to handle most aspects of site design.
Posted By: dparvin Re: CSS tools: newbie needs help! - 04/22/2005 8:18 AM
[]AllenAyres said:
Should be able to handle most aspects of site design. [/]

Its done everything I have needed it to do
Posted By: Chevy454 Re: CSS tools: newbie needs help! - 04/22/2005 4:07 PM
dparvin:

Would I be correct in assuming your did you home page (parentforum.org) with that? Looks NICE! And might I ask *which* software version you folks are using, and would recommend? I noticed theres MX 2004 or something like that out now...?

Also, is the program pretty self explanatory and easy to use? Or do I need to have a pretty good understanding of CSS before jumping in?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'd really like to turn the corner and bring our site up to speed (literally and quality-wise), but I'm hesitant to drop $900 or whatever on a program that I can't or won't use...thanks again, y'all.
Posted By: dparvin Re: CSS tools: newbie needs help! - 04/22/2005 10:43 PM
I wish I had designed www.parentforum.org page myself. That was designed for me by artyswebdesign.com. Thanks for the complement

I use Dreamweaver MX 2004 7.0.1, its not cheap but I think it is really worth getting. I use for all internet related file, php, html, tmpl etc

I like your site, I have had a nose about, one thing is your link in your sig does not work
© UBB.Developers