UBB.Dev
Posted By: H.A.L.L. Advice & Suggestions Needed......... - 09/25/2000 2:08 PM
A family member & I are goin to start a ubbdesign company, and i was curious as to wha all of you think? We would basically install,build & design UBB's fo affordable prices. All advice,feedback,suggestions,ideas are welcomed, good or bad.

-HALL

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

Posted By: H.A.L.L. Re: Advice & Suggestions Needed......... - 09/25/2000 2:33 PM
UP!!!

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

Posted By: Pyros Re: Advice & Suggestions Needed......... - 09/25/2000 10:52 PM
Build? Do you mean add hacks to the UBBs?
Could be a good idea, there are also lots of people that already install ubbs, such as US (ubbdev) and infopop...

------------------
Quality Pages designing the world professional web pages for affordable prices.
Posted By: J.C. Re: Advice & Suggestions Needed......... - 09/25/2000 10:57 PM
Sounds like fun, BUT...

1) Make sure the creators of the "hacks" allow you to profit from their work, or what percent they want as a commission. (Only fair)

2) Talk to InfoPop and find out their requirements (if any) and setup a way to
verify if the UBB is licensed.

3) When you talk to infopop, find out
what is and isn't permitted as far as
advertising, using their tradename etc..

Don't just jump in blind and end up in legal battles and copyright issues.

Good luck!

C_P

------------------
Posted By: H.A.L.L. Re: Advice & Suggestions Needed......... - 09/26/2000 5:39 AM
believe me i dont jump into anythang wit out knowing about it 1st..no neva dat! thank you tho...more comments?

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

Posted By: Chillie Re: Advice & Suggestions Needed......... - 09/26/2000 11:48 PM
go for, it would be a good Idea, write some mods for your self though so you won't be sued or give credit fot the hacks u do use

------------------
check out my boards, http://nintendocontrol.hypermart.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
Posted By: EminemBoard Re: Advice & Suggestions Needed......... - 09/27/2000 12:31 AM
quote:
Me thinks its a good idea i got a test board up thats ubb and it dont look nothin like ubb though

------------------
Webmaster @
EminemBoard.com
Marshall-Mathers.Net
Email= Evan@EminemBoard.com

Aim=EminemBoard
ICQ=71361151
"We don't do drivebys, we park in front of houses and shoot, and when the police come we fu*kin shoot it out with them too!"~Eminem
Free Voice Mail=1-877-541-6655 ext.278
© UBB.Developers