UBB.Dev
Posted By: Digital Boy Help Support UBBDEV! - 01/10/2001 11:36 PM
UBBDEV Members and Staff:

With the start of the new year, we have received a plethora of praise from many of our members, some new and some seasoned, congradulating us and encouraging us to continue. I can't stress to you enough how much your words mean to not only Allen, Deb and myself, but to the entire staff at UBBDEV who devotes their time and energy to help make this communtiy great.

Now we'd like to ask you to help us out. We need to get the word out to other developers that may not be aware of UBBDEV. All that we ask is that if you love UBBDEV like we love UBBDEV, just take a few moments to tell someone about us. Please note: This is not an endorsement or encouragement from us to flame or spam other forums. Please, if you're going to help us grow, let's all do it in a way that respects the other netizens of the world.

Thanks to everyone who's helped us grow thus far! We hope to be twice as big this time next year!

- DB

------------------
Administrator
UBB Developers Network
https://ubbdev.com/
Posted By: Alien Re: Help Support UBBDEV! - 01/11/2001 12:22 AM
Speaking of which, do you also have a 88x31 button?

------------------

Visit Alien Soup Forums
http://www.aliensoup.com/cgi-bin/forums/Ultimate.cgi
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: Help Support UBBDEV! - 01/11/2001 1:17 AM
Alien: i could make up some 88x31 buttons or something. i'll have to talk to the admins about this.

------------------
parallel parking job
------------------
Posted By: The Duke of URL Re: Help Support UBBDEV! - 01/11/2001 2:28 AM
That would be cool, I could put one in my .sig when I post on other boards. A nice ad without being seen as spam, or shouting.
Posted By: GoTorankusuKu Re: Help Support UBBDEV! - 01/11/2001 5:40 AM
I think a button link is great. I can add it to my UBB sponors bar.

------------------
Posted By: Digital Boy Re: Help Support UBBDEV! - 01/11/2001 3:25 PM
Just for clarification, we don't like to stifle the creative process, so as far as we're concerned, make as many images as you want! We'd love to see your creatvie work. Just make sure to post them in the graphics forum!

- DB
© UBB.Developers