UBB.Dev
Posted By: Charles Willing to buy a license !! [PLEASE READ] - 02/05/2001 2:00 PM
As I said in my previous post:
https://www.ubbdev.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000400

I will shortly need a new license for my UBB.
I was wondering if anyone had a license they didn't use and could eventually sell it to me.

thank you to let me know if you can do anything in order to help me.

P.S. If you don't have a license but know of a way to transfer my data on another board please let me know.

thanks again.
i have one, 150-.
Posted By: Alien Re: Willing to buy a license !! [PLEASE READ] - 02/05/2001 11:31 PM
Sent ya a PM, MM. laugh
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: Willing to buy a license !! [PLEASE READ] - 02/05/2001 11:45 PM
smile
email me alien.
i will buy one for ten miiiiiiiiiilioon dollars....

muhahahahahhahahahah
Posted By: Charles Re: Willing to buy a license !! [PLEASE READ] - 02/06/2001 8:53 AM
MM I sent you a PM with my email address because yours is not viewable frown !!

Please replie I really need this license otherwise I'll have to shut my board

thanks
Posted By: ukliam Re: Willing to buy a license !! [PLEASE READ] - 02/06/2001 1:59 PM
Well, you could have mine... it is a full license but you wont to be able to get updates after the 28th of this month, as my access to the members area expires then smile
Posted By: Charles Re: Willing to buy a license !! [PLEASE READ] - 02/06/2001 7:56 PM
Yeah I could be interested smile

Sent you an e-mail BTW wink

[ February 06, 2001: Message edited by: Chuck ]
Posted By: Lucia Re: Willing to buy a license !! [PLEASE READ] - 02/07/2001 3:20 AM
Wouldn't that be violating the infopop agreement? One board, one license?
Posted By: ukliam Re: Willing to buy a license !! [PLEASE READ] - 02/08/2001 3:13 AM
It would violate the license if I were still going to run ubb.
But I no longer use it, so I have a spare license.
Posted By: Charles Re: Willing to buy a license !! [PLEASE READ] - 02/08/2001 9:56 AM
ukliam did U receive my PM ?
© UBB.Developers