UBB.Dev
Posted By: 133 MHZ What happened with www.ubbhackers.com? - 02/21/2001 4:16 AM
Does anyone have any news about this? Where can I locate hacks on ubbdev.com? confused

Help becuase I'm new to ubbdev! frown frown shocked frown

Thanx so much!
Posted By: 133 MHZ Re: What happened with www.ubbhackers.com? - 02/21/2001 4:19 AM
Unless UBB Hackers turned into UBB Dev. That explains a few things!

Please inform me of this! wink wink
Posted By: 133 MHZ Re: What happened with www.ubbhackers.com? - 02/21/2001 4:24 AM
I just changed my display name from 133 MHZ to 255 MHz and my signature.

So, I'm really 133 MHZ! wink

Let me know what you think.
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: What happened with www.ubbhackers.com? - 02/21/2001 4:28 AM
they shutdown.
Posted By: Fuzion Re: What happened with www.ubbhackers.com? - 02/21/2001 4:44 AM
quote:
At the top go to Database and you should find it there it is very similar to ubbhackers database exept ubbhackers used a cgi script and ubbdev uses an UBB.

quote:
Wow!

eek eek

[ February 20, 2001: Message edited by: Gamer ]
Posted By: 133 MHZ Re: What happened with www.ubbhackers.com? - 02/21/2001 4:52 AM
Great, thanks!

Are there any hacks avaliable for UBB version 6.0? I really need some!!!! laugh laugh cool smile smile wink laugh
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: What happened with www.ubbhackers.com? - 02/21/2001 6:20 AM
Welcome, whatever your name happens to be right now... smile

Modifications to version 6 will be made available in a finished form as soon as v6 is in final released code.
Posted By: DJLunacy Re: What happened with www.ubbhackers.com? - 02/21/2001 9:02 AM
quote:
what are you a cyrix processor? smile

I guess I am 1,000Mhz then
In short: There was going to be a merger of UBBDev and UBBHackers, but there were some unexpected complications, so that project was scrapped. We decided to close UBBHackers in favor of concentrating on UBBDev for the time being. UBBHackers may reopen in the future.
I, personally, don't see a sense in having two hacking communities. One should be enough since the hacks would virtually overlap anyhow.

But what do I know?

Infinite
© UBB.Developers