UBB.Dev
Posted By: Lucia Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 4:16 AM
Finally it seems spring has arrived here in dreary old Michigan (note, it was still snowing last week).. Today was around 80 degrees though.. How's the weather in your part of the world?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 4:20 AM
The last few days have been excellent!! Baseball weather for sure...

Very appreciated since one of my AC compressors bit the dust Thursday and I have been having to sleep in the heat at night... frown getting a new one installed tomorrow... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Dark Templar Re: Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 4:22 AM
yesterday and today we've been having this real annoying rain here in normally sunny California. Can't do much anything outside.

(Don't blame me...thats the normal Californian attutude. It rains, no outside stuff, thats just how things go around here. :D)
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 4:23 AM
yesterday and today have been excellent here in the chicago area! very sunny, very warm, just nice all around. i don't like baseball much, but i'm an ex-soccer player, if that counts for anything!

in a related story, it's funny to see that when the weather is nice on a sunday, how many people don't go to church. some people will never learn...
Posted By: Lucia Re: Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 4:27 AM
lol Matt..

Seriously, I've been SOOOO waiting for spring.. it's been snowing pretty much weekly since december.. 4 months of snow is more than enough for anyone to deal with
Posted By: JohnM Re: Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 4:32 AM
Great weather today here near Detroit MI... smile
Posted By: Lucia Re: Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 4:36 AM
John, whereabouts? I live in Livonia, sounds like you're right around the corner from me..

(wondering if she should rush outside and check her yard for lurkers in the bushes :D)

EDIT.. Or I could just have looked at your location.. *smacks self in head*.. duh..

[ April 08, 2001: Message edited by: Lucia ]
Posted By: @ragorn Re: Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 4:44 AM
Was a very nice day today.. right about eighty... its cooled off a bit now though. Maybe I wont have to turn on the electric blanket tonight laugh

EDIT: haha, lucia, you brought a fond memory to me! I made up a song some time ago which I called 'lurkers at the door'. The song consisted only of the line 'lurkers at the door', but it was accompanied by a groovy dance, which made the boring lyrics fit somehow smile

[ April 08, 2001: Message edited by: @ragorn ]
Posted By: Jamin Re: Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 2:34 PM
It's been about 80 for a few days in Kansas City. Yesterday it got up to like 84 or something, which was a record high for that date. smile

And finally it hasn't rained or been eminently going to rain. So I was finally able to wash my (new) car. laugh It's so purdy now!

---Skorpion
Posted By: CTH Re: Sunshine! - 04/09/2001 11:47 PM
Hey,

It's been so damn hot and sticky down here in New Zealand I'm looking fw to some rain, and cold weather which is why I guess I'm moving back to my home - sunny 'ol England laugh
Posted By: Phil Re: Sunshine! - 04/10/2001 1:19 AM
Been raining all week where I live....... frown

Oh well, Im going to the funfair on Wednesday. Yay! laugh

And plenty of beer will be consumed the night before no doubt. smile
Posted By: Dark Templar Re: Sunshine! - 04/10/2001 1:45 AM
Wow, its not raining at the moment. Yay!
Posted By: Sally Re: Sunshine! - 04/10/2001 3:47 AM
argh, that thread title's made me get that "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy..." song stuck in my head and the tune's just going round and round and round...
this is throughly annoying and enough to drive anyone insane eek laugh
Posted By: CTH Re: Sunshine! - 04/10/2001 3:49 AM
Thanks Sally, now I have it too frown
Posted By: Sally Re: Sunshine! - 04/10/2001 3:51 AM
I'm sowwy frown

*bangs head on desk* arghhh, go away! stupid song, shoo shoo.
© UBB.Developers