UBB.Dev
Posted By: Charles Capps Oh come ON guys! You're getting slow! - 04/11/2001 5:10 AM
55 minutes ago, Scriptkeeper was updated with 6.04.

30 minutes ago, 6.04 went live to the Members Area and the announcement was made.

Pfft.

Let's hope you can get 6.1.0 within half an hour of its release. wink
Posted By: Sally Re: Oh come ON guys! You're getting slow! - 04/11/2001 5:12 AM
I'll make the excuse for the UK, since it's 4am laugh
Posted By: Ghoste Re: Oh come ON guys! You're getting slow! - 04/11/2001 5:23 AM
wow , I wanna know how I can get all this spare time like you guys have!! smile

-Ghoste
Posted By: Linzi Re: Oh come ON guys! You're getting slow! - 04/11/2001 5:35 AM
Charles - you went home - your webcam said so it must be true smile
humm i guess it is out.
Posted By: Lupus Re: Oh come ON guys! You're getting slow! - 04/11/2001 5:46 AM
I have an excuse...I have been trying to call in to get football tickets all day long. I think I am going to have to break down and wait in a several hour long line tomorrow....and I hate waiting in line forever.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Oh come ON guys! You're getting slow! - 04/11/2001 6:09 AM
Move along... nothing to look at...

CC, the ultimatebb.cgi file in 6.04 has the "use strict" and "use vars" lines uncommented....

Or maybe it is borg I should talk to about the who's online not running under strict... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Stilgar Re: Oh come ON guys! You're getting slow! - 04/11/2001 6:28 AM
If I wasn't taking time off from work to be with my wife and newborn son... you know I'd be working ahrd and finding the latest SK releases as fast as can be. wink
Hmm...I'll be trying for that, CC, you just wait! Just watch, I'll be the...3rd person to snag a red-hot 6.1.0!!!
Posted By: shadowstyle Re: Oh come ON guys! You're getting slow! - 04/11/2001 8:25 AM
[ April 11, 2001: Message edited by: shadowstyle ]
quote:
Teehee.
© UBB.Developers