UBB.Dev
Posted By: Dark Templar Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 2:39 AM
We all know our friendly admin here's name, Allen Ayres. Now...I know a guy at my school in my English class named Nick Ayres, spelled exactly the same way as Allen's last name. Coincidence...or conspiracy? You decide.
Posted By: Lucia Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 2:42 AM
Umm, I'm guessing probably just a coincidence.... Allen can't be the ONLY Ayres in the world, although obviously he's the premier example of the species Ayrus administratus laugh
Posted By: Ell Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 2:44 AM
A friend of mine is called Sophie Ayres... has Allen been sowing his wild oats around the world? wink

...just coincidence, methinks DT. smile
Posted By: JohnM Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 5:03 AM
well hey, there was a leader names Allen Ayres at the overnighter I went to eek laugh
Posted By: Lucia Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 5:22 AM
Curiouser and curiouser..
Posted By: TL Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 5:27 AM
The drama, the intrigue..
Posted By: Redmumba Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 5:36 AM
Don't flatter yourself.
Posted By: Lucia Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 5:37 AM
The existance of the bizarre substance known as a sense of humor....
Posted By: GoTorankusuKu Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 5:52 AM
While working on my poetry project for English class, I went to poetry.com and searched for Ayres and got bazillion results. I guess Ayres is a common family name eek
Posted By: Dark Templar Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 5:57 AM
Nuts...there goes my plan to somehow blackmail Allen to get enough cash to buy a new computer and a second UBB license wink

laugh
Posted By: Sally Re: Coincidence...or Conspiracy? - 04/21/2001 3:41 PM
hehe, a guy I know in my art and business studies classes is called Allen Ayres. You should have seen how I did a double take when I saw Allen post for the first time wink
© UBB.Developers