UBB.Dev
Posted By: Lucia An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 1:47 AM
Ok, given that I was just watching sleepless in seattle, I'm going to make a sappy thread..

Do you believe in true love? In that unexplainable magic moment, that occurs between two people that are meant to be together? Are you a romantic or a cynic? Are you a cynic who fell in love like that and became a romantic? Are you a romantic that gave up hope? Do you already know the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with, or are you still looking? Do you think that there is just one person for you to spend that time with? Or are you just looking for the next few hours, weeks, months or years, and will let time take care of itself?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 2:03 AM
quote:
A hopeless romantic... wink
Posted By: Lucia Re: An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 2:41 AM
Awww.. Allen, that's so cute laugh
Posted By: Ell Re: An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 2:47 AM
Does anyone else feel an inevitable song coming on? wink

Me? I'm a die-hard cynic. IMO, there's lots of people out there who you could fall in love with, not just one.

Or am I just bitter and single?

*drinks another tequila, and prepares to sing kareoke*
Posted By: Lucia Re: An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 2:52 AM
So you'd never run to the top of the empire state building, in the hope that the love of your life will be there?..

I'd rather be a romantic than a cynic.. I'd do anything for love, really I would.. The way I see it, careers, friends, even family.. all those things can be found elsewhere, a soulmate is something you can only find in very few places.. so I'd do anything I could to be with the person I believed I was meant to be with.. anything..
Posted By: Ell Re: An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 4:09 AM
Sure I'd run up there! But if she wasn't there... well, I'd start talking to the tour guides. laugh

In the words of Tina Turner: "What's Love, but a second-hand emotion?"
Posted By: Lucia Re: An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 2:19 PM
Ahh Ell, you have no romance in your soul..
Posted By: cal Re: An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 7:00 PM
He actually has no soul. I took it with my patented Soul-Reaper-2000. Great stuff.

Just a thought smile
Posted By: Ell Re: An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 9:12 PM
HEY!! Lucia only just gave it back too! C'mon you guys, I know I don't need it, but I REALLY want my spiritual no-claims bonus this year. smile

PS Cal, your soul reaper is a year obsolete. laugh

[ April 23, 2001 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Borg ]
Posted By: Lucia Re: An inspired topic - 04/23/2001 9:42 PM
All your souls are belong to Cal.. laugh
Posted By: cal Re: An inspired topic - 04/24/2001 9:56 AM
quote:
Nope - the 2000 means 2000 souls per second.

Just a thought smile
© UBB.Developers