UBB.Dev
Posted By: Avaeq spawn!!!! Where's your board????? - 07/03/2001 10:14 PM
Spawn, I've been away quite some time now, and I logged in and I couldn't log in your board?!? Why do I get a popup saying login name and all????

How do I come in you're board again??? frown

plz tell me!!! smile

[ July 03, 2001 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Avaeq ]
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: spawn!!!! Where's your board????? - 07/04/2001 5:01 AM
Hello Averq Ya Know me. wink

Well Spawns board seems to be down and it has been for the past month (Where have you been lol). I think it's their server that is stuffed, and SpAwN doesn't seem to come here that much anymore, well since his board was down so I'd say he is real busy with something.
Posted By: SpAwN Re: spawn!!!! Where's your board????? - 07/04/2001 10:52 AM
Guys i am very bussy at work and home right now, i know about my board and other page, i dont have the time set it back them up so please give me some time, i try to make some free time to set everything back up...

thanks for worrys laugh
Posted By: Ultra GrrL Re: spawn!!!! Where's your board????? - 07/04/2001 2:35 PM
hmmm......sounds to me like someone might have a girlfriend tipsy
Posted By: SpAwN Re: spawn!!!! Where's your board????? - 07/04/2001 8:04 PM
ehehe,

I got already 5 years old son and a wife Ultra GrrL wink
Posted By: AlienLX Re: spawn!!!! Where's your board????? - 07/04/2001 9:24 PM
Hmm.. I hadn't been to the board in a while, so I tried yesterday and the day before to get in; but couldn't. Thanks for filling us in on this Spawn.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: spawn!!!! Where's your board????? - 07/05/2001 5:36 AM
Well well well Look who finally posted. Hello SpAwN. Don't worry we can wait a bit can't we?

Just go on with your life..Do the inportant stuff first! smile
Posted By: Avaeq Re: spawn!!!! Where's your board????? - 07/14/2001 8:46 PM
That's right!!!!

Lately I've been on vacation, but now I'm back!!! smile

Well, Spawn, take your time!!! smile
© UBB.Developers