UBB.Dev
Posted By: Sally The question that has been plaguing mankind - 07/30/2001 2:59 PM
yes, the question that has been niggling at the minds of hackers for an eternity.

What does your toothbrush look like?

This is another intelligent thread brought to you by justafish Corporations™

PS, orange. tipsy
hmmm ...

Well, I just bought a new one last week so he's all shiny and stuff smile

He's all white though..
It looks suprisingly similar to my left index finger wink

-Tacks
Posted By: Sally Re: The question that has been plaguing mankind - 07/30/2001 6:27 PM
ewwwwwwww

I guess personal hygiene doesn't come very high on the list of priorities wink
Mine is yellow and orange. smile
Posted By: cal Re: The question that has been plaguing mankind - 07/30/2001 7:03 PM
White and blue. It's very sexy.

Just a thought smile
Grey and white Colgate toothbrush smile
Posted By: Burak Re: The question that has been plaguing mankind - 07/30/2001 9:58 PM
blue
Posted By: Travis Re: The question that has been plaguing mankind - 07/31/2001 12:00 AM
white and blue smile
Blue seems to be the most used color.
Posted By: Jamin Re: The question that has been plaguing mankind - 07/31/2001 4:57 AM
Mine's mostly clear plastic, and it's got some aerodynamic swooshes and stuff on it, and it's got these nifty black rubber grips too (I guess so I can hold on tighter when the aerodynamic swooshes help it try to fly away).

smile

---Skorpion
After extensive research, it turns out that I have the same toothbrush as Skorp....

No, not the "exact" same one, but also a clear handle with black rubber grips on it. Full head, medium bristles (which are white and blue). Think it is a Crest brush.

Apparantly it works well when used in *both* an up-and-down, and side-to-side manner...although I have to admit I can't recall which direction 9 out of 10 dentists say you should brush in.

Being the rebel that I am, tonight I'm going to experiment with a vigorous circular motion.

I hardly ever resort to using my index finger...in a pinch I just "borrow" my wife's toothbrush, although it has a compact head, which doesn't suit my big mouth.

laugh

-Tacks
Posted By: Sally Re: The question that has been plaguing mankind - 07/31/2001 6:39 PM
Tacks, who would have thought there was that much to say on toothbrushes laugh wink
Sal,

With the crew around here...hygeine is *always* a priority issue wink

Then again, I'm probably one of the few that has to wear a suit and tie to work...ugh.

Here is a scary thought!?!?!?

How many UBBDev-ers have a toothbrush and toothpaste in their desk drawer, that they use to brush after meals (like say lunch for instance)....

or do they just walk around all day with coffee-breath laugh

-Tacks

Hahaha, its the post your toothbrush stats thread:

Home toothbrush #1: Crest clear with black rubber grips, full head, medium bristles.

Home toothbrush #2: wifes, no sure of the specs.

Work toothbrush #1: translucent magenta colored Colgate Plus, full head, medium bristles, angled head.

Work toothbrush #2: small travel toothbrush that came in the toiletries kit the airline gave me one time thye lost my baggage.
Posted By: cal Re: The question that has been plaguing mankind - 08/01/2001 8:33 AM
Home toothbrush cluster: 1.2Ghz OralB with a 500MHz front side bus.

Work toothbrush: CGI Challenge based tooth serving system

Just a thought smile
© UBB.Developers