UBB.Dev
Posted By: megaflare NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/22/2001 8:14 PM
I need moderator's who can speak good english, and who know much about computers for this site.

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: megaflare ]
Posted By: megaflare Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/22/2001 8:18 PM
Wow, wrong link, this is the good one.......
Posted By: Travis Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/23/2001 2:53 AM
Your copyright info is invisible to the naked eye. You need to change that, as you are doing something illegal.

Thanks. smile
Posted By: GlassRattler Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/23/2001 3:11 AM
Not to be a @ss, but you have 5 members, Why do you need moderator's ?
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/23/2001 9:34 AM
Also install some mods to your forum. smile
Posted By: megaflare Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/23/2001 9:41 AM
'How do you do that???? (install some mods???)
Posted By: Cuba Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/23/2001 11:25 PM
/drops cup of coffee on the ground.

Take a trip to the database friend, you'll find a beginners guide in there somewhere and a list of all the mods available to make your UBB better.
Posted By: Soul Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/24/2001 9:41 AM
I'm guessing...but I think megaflare has taken mods in this instance to mean moderators, as opposed to modifications.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/24/2001 2:00 PM
quote:
I've told too many people go into the Newbies forum and serch there for your Question. tipsy
Posted By: tackaberry Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/24/2001 2:31 PM
If you need moderators, then you should look toward those members already on your site. They already have shown an interest in participating in your forum, and are likely candidates to help out.

Soliciting moderators from another site, is unlikely to attract interested parties, unless someone happens has a mutual interest in the subject of your forums (or is just hard up to be a mod somewhere).

In the meantime, you should seek to expand your board's membership and traffic before worrying much about needing people to admin the site.

Also, as mentioned previously, you need to fix the font color on your copyright, so that it is visable.

-Tacks
Posted By: Javier97Z28 Re: NEED MODERATOR'S - 08/27/2001 8:21 PM
heh.. pop up central, and the forum doesn't even work smirk
© UBB.Developers