UBB.Dev
Posted By: Dark Templar Hey guys ^_^ - 08/27/2001 6:57 PM
Say, any of you remember Dark Templar? That guy who did the Stars/Status hack? Then he disappeared for a few months, with off and on "I'm back" posts which didn't really signify anything? Well, this time, I'm back, probably for good.

If you're wondering why I've been gone, I've basically taken time away from ubbdev to calm down, have time to think, and create the soon-to-be Perl chat script "Ultima Chat 2001" which is in beta now and will probably be finished in around 2003...but thats another topic-to-be. Anyway, just wanted to say hey, and would it be possible for someone to update me on what's happened the past couple months?
Posted By: tackaberry Re: Hey guys ^_^ - 08/27/2001 7:21 PM
quote:
Hi DT

Maybe you should call it Ultima Chat 2003, or perhaps cut down on the lengthy beta stage laugh

-Tacks
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: Hey guys ^_^ - 08/28/2001 4:56 AM
day-ja-voo
dejavoo...
Posted By: Charles Re: Hey guys ^_^ - 08/28/2001 8:38 AM
quote:
hey double M ! Personaly I would spell that "déjà vu" tipsy tipsy
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Hey guys ^_^ - 08/28/2001 10:00 AM
Hey, I remember you for the hacks ya did on v5 and 6 so welcome back. smile
Posted By: DJLunacy Re: Hey guys ^_^ - 08/28/2001 2:25 PM
Hey look... It's a walking and talking AD...
Posted By: Balbanes Re: Hey guys ^_^ - 08/28/2001 3:44 PM
Yeah I remember you from when this place had the old blue color scheme. You did alot great hacks then, I hope you keep up the good work!
Posted By: Dark Templar Re: Hey guys ^_^ - 09/03/2001 8:11 PM
Wow, I'm amazed you guys remember me.

Thanks for the welcome ^_^.

To answer any questions, asked or unasked:

Yes, I am actually going to stick around this time

Yes, I have plans for many good hacks that will be released soon, I've been just waiting for 6.1 to come out so I don't have to rerelease my hacks like 654654568185181349879 times, that got to be a headache earlier, and I'm extremely lazy. I'm about 50x as lazy as I was; summer vacation does that to you. However, school starts next Thursday, so I suppose in a week I won't be as lazy, and I'll start coding some of the good ideas I have smile .
Posted By: MidnightPyro Re: Hey guys ^_^ - 09/03/2001 9:45 PM
Wow. A chat room script that takes 1 and a half years to get out of beta. Talk about lengthy wink
Well I guess if its going to be coded for that long its gotta be good.
Anyways, Welcome Back Dark Templar! laugh
© UBB.Developers