UBB.Dev
Posted By: speed I know nothing about PHP Help - 10/09/2001 9:44 AM
Before I try this what does this meen

Warning: Undefined variable: combostrings in C:inetpubwebwwwrootubbubbaccel_test.php on line 124
Your PHP version is 4.06: OK
Your PHP version has zlib: No

Your PHP version will have no issues with the UBB Accelerator. There does not appear to be zlib support in this PHP version. The UBB Accelerator will be unable to use zlib compression.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: I know nothing about PHP Help - 10/09/2001 9:53 AM
Well by the looks of it, your PHP on the server needs zlib and it doesn't have it so the UBB Accelerator won't work. Thats all I figured out...
Posted By: LK Re: I know nothing about PHP Help - 10/09/2001 10:55 AM
Remove the ; from ;extension=php_zlib.dll in %WINDIR%/php.ini. If you used the Windows installer (not the ZIP file) from php.net, get the ZIP file and unextract it to your PHP directory.

If you receive an error, make sure extension_dir's value is your PHP directory + extensions in %WINDIR%/php.ini.

[ 10-09-2001: Message edited by: LK ]
Posted By: speed Re: I know nothing about PHP Help - 10/09/2001 5:42 PM
Ok Im not real sure if this was done right but I did use the installer to install php I removed the ; from ext=php*** in the ini file I then took the extension folder from the other zip and put it into the php folder. I set the path to the extension folder in the .ini file. and now here is what I get...

Warning: Undefined variable: combostrings in C:inetpubwebwwwrootubbubbaccel_test.php on line 124
Your PHP version is 4.06: OK
Your PHP version has zlib: Yes

Your PHP version will have no issues with the UBB Accelerator. The UBB Accelerator will use zlib compressed output.
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: I know nothing about PHP Help - 10/09/2001 6:05 PM
Delete the file and upload a clean copy from your UBB distribution zip file.
Posted By: speed Re: I know nothing about PHP Help - 10/09/2001 7:00 PM
Charles Thanks
I deleted the ubbaccel_test.php and uploaded a new one and same WARNING I am using win 2k server IIS5

Posted By: Charles Capps Re: I know nothing about PHP Help - 10/09/2001 7:27 PM
Okay... That's REALLY weird.

Please open a support ticket , mark it ATTN: Charles in the topic please.
Posted By: speed Re: I know nothing about PHP Help - 10/09/2001 8:04 PM
Charles havent clicked the button in the cp but tried this link anyway I think everything would be fine take a look...

http://www.esteroumc.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: I know nothing about PHP Help - 10/09/2001 9:25 PM
Please open that ticket..
© UBB.Developers