UBB.Dev
Posted By: Greg Hard Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 4:57 AM
20 to 17, Pats. Last few seconds make a different. I'm sure myself, Mark and nav will be very happy. Plus, I won $75. tipsy
Posted By: psychopathic Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 5:14 AM
boy was THAT game ever fixed. I called the game a week before it happened, making me 100 dollars richer!
Posted By: RANCH4x4 Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 5:20 AM
Half time show was sooo short, but U2 is good.

My uncle and my cousin were seen on TV running across the field to the heart shaped stage!

I wanted to go, but they didn't get me a ticket. frown
Posted By: navaho Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 6:03 AM
quote:
Originally posted by psychopathic:
boy was THAT game ever fixed. I called the game a week before it happened, making me 100 dollars richer!

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

I lived one mile from Foxboro Staduim for 20 years. Lived and died with that team and proudly shed a tear when they won. Comments like yours take all the fun right out of it. If you cannot be a gracious loser then I suggest you are just that - a loser.
Posted By: BloggerMan Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 6:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by navaho:
quote:
Originally posted by psychopathic:

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

I lived one mile from Foxboro Staduim for 20 years. Lived and died with that team and proudly shed a tear when they won. Comments like yours take all the fun right out of it. If you cannot be a gracious loser then I suggest you are just that - a loser.

I agree. No game like that would ever be fixed. Even though I don't watch football, I still know, they actually played the game and earned their victory.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 7:08 AM
Well people do anything for money these days...
Posted By: RandyM Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 7:20 AM
And I've been stuck in a server room since friday getting a new AD ready for tomorrow morning....and not having any fun at all...
Posted By: dende Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 7:50 AM
Actually, psycho was saying he bet on the Patriot's and won, so he didn't lose anything. I don't think anything was fixed, though.

I wasn't really rooting for anyone, but I must say, it was a very exciting end.
Posted By: Mark Badolato Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 7:55 AM
Im curious as to which part was fixed? Was it the interception and td, or the final field goal?

wink
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 10:28 AM
Didn't really matter to me who won either.. it was a great game tho, very similar to the Rams/Titans game 2 years ago...

I am cheering for the Texans tipsy
Posted By: psychopathic Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 2:38 PM
speaking of texans, when can i expect to see the cowboys in the superbowl again?

i love the cowboys laugh
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 2:45 PM
Thanks nav, that's what was on MY mind. The pats sweat through the game and graciously won.
Posted By: v0id emotion Re: Congrats Patriots! - 02/04/2002 3:27 PM
Hey Allen, have you checked out the Texans lineup? Its looking good. cool
© UBB.Developers