UBB.Dev
Posted By: stanmo Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 12:42 AM
UBB 6.00. I can't upgrade to a newer version because I have too many mods. So does anyone have Who's Online for UBB 6.00 that they can share with me. Thanks!
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 12:57 AM
It should be at www.qasic.net or something smile
Posted By: stanmo Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 2:37 AM
Hi,

The version that they have there is for 6.04 or something like that!
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 4:06 AM
Can't help you then... btw, you really should upgrade if possible, lots of bugs and security holes were patched since the original 6.0 series, and 90% of your added mods are in the 6.3 series. You can add the rest in a matter of a few minutes.

A script kiddie could easily grab your password there and delete the site... it's not that difficult anymore. smirk
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 4:24 AM
You should really get off 6.0, that version has alot of security risks.
Posted By: stanmo Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 4:30 AM
Wow! That's scary! Thanks for the information everyone! Too bad my subscription has expired but I guess it's worth it to upgrade! Anyone knows when the next major release will be out? Thanks!
Posted By: dende Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 5:34 AM
The next major version will be 6.3, which wll be out soon. Right now you can upgrade to 6.2.1.2 which has a lot more features than 6.0. smile
Posted By: JonNJapan Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 7:46 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dende:
The next major version will be 6.3, which wll be out soon. Right now you can upgrade to 6.2.1.2 which has a lot more features than 6.0. smile

Yeah, a LOT more. Who's Online, Anchor hack, and one or two I can't remember. And 6.3 has avatars. laugh

I'm glad Infopop is catching on to adding former hacks to the UBB script, but I think it's a bit late. But still, if they keep on improving like this, I'll renew my license every year. smile

~Jon
Posted By: stanmo Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 8:52 AM
anyone knows if there will be a file upload/attachment functino?
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 10:14 AM
Not in the stock UBB. There are too many security concerns.

I currently have a file upload hack in the works - for images only... it goes so far as even verifying that the image is valid.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Does anyone have Who's Online for - 04/16/2002 11:17 AM
I think there is an Attachments hack for 6.2. (For all files)
© UBB.Developers