UBB.Dev
Posted By: Jamin Shockwave funnies - 01/30/2003 8:51 AM
What it wuz, y'all? How's it going around here? I haven't been here in awhile, been busy with school and girlfriend and other such nonsense.

Anyway, from the years I spent here, I know how much we all enjoy those wonderful little shockwave games and such. One of the members on my site posted this, and its pretty funny, so I figured I'd pass it along. Not necessarily a game, but still kinda funny and an easy way to waste time if you're bored out of your skull.

Just a note, some of the stuff is slightly 'mature' so younger viewers beware. wink

http://members.shaw.ca/wpgclan/whatyouare.htm

---Jamin

PS: It took me forever to figure out how to work this, because in all the browsers I used the shockwave or flash or wahtever failed to load. Mac IE5, Mac NS6, PC Mozilla 1.2, PC Phoenix 0.5, and PC Opera 7, all could not open the movies. FINALLY as a last resort I opened Internet Exploder (6, I think, or whatever version comes with .NET Server) and it opened. So IE6 is, as far as I can tell, the only browser that works with it. If you have better luck with another browser, more power to ya! laugh ---J
Posted By: CTM Re: Shockwave funnies - 01/30/2003 7:12 PM
Er... That'll be a good replacement for the "Random Insulter" I lost a while ago laugh

Nice link, Jamin wink
© UBB.Developers