UBB.Dev
Posted By: JawBeans Best way to submit site to search engines ? - 04/27/2003 10:41 PM
Hello, since a few things changed since the last time I submitted a site to a search engine, I'm wondering what is the best way.

Some sites charge just to submit them and you do not know if you can trust them, others charge you for something I can do myself for free and so fourth.

Any of you had any good luck submitting your site to search engines?
I use webposition with good results smile
http://www.webposition.com/
Personally, I don't feel there is much point in submitting to anything other than Yahoo, google, and alltheweb. Hardly anyone uses any other search engines and once your listed in the ones I mentioned the others will eventually index you anyway.
I don't remember submitting to any Search engine but we're listed. smile We've also been getting quite a few solicitors from Web Search companies. shocked
The best in my opinion...

Submit Wolf Pro
Posted By: Dave2 Re: Best way to submit site to search engines ? - 04/28/2003 9:45 PM
We [AAG] just submitted manually - Google, ATW [Fast], Inktomi and Yahoo! - I don't think we're listed on Yahoo! yet, but we get pretty high results on Google and ATW, less so on Inktomi.

[edit]free inktomi submission, that is[/edit]
Ok thanks. Just like to add you guys have very good looking sites! And I think Prime-Time used every treat in the designers bag on his clan site. Great Job! Later.
smile
© UBB.Developers