UBB.Dev
Posted By: Jamin Word to yo mutha. - 06/11/2003 5:56 AM
Hey everyone. How goes it? I was here looking for Matt's old "setting up a server" tutorial he wrote several Apache releases ago, and over at Infopop getting .threads 6.3. So figured I'd say hi to all my friends here. So yeah, greets to all the people I knew in the fabled "back then," and greets to all the new people who have came since.

Life is good with me, for the most part. Got a nice little webmaster job that lets me sit at a computer and write php all day long. Yay for that. Got my longtime girlfriend, who I still love. Got my Family Guy DVD. And I got my dancing lawn gnome in a hula skirt. Not to mention the tacos... oh, the tacos! What more can one ask out of life?

Anyway, uh, yeah, that was basically it. Peace out, y'all. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. smile

---Jamin
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/11/2003 6:23 AM
Hey Jamin! You in Houston this summer again?
Posted By: Jamin Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/11/2003 6:41 AM
Yup, indeed I am. Still into baseball games? If I ever get tickets this summer, you interested in catchin one with me?

---Jamin
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/11/2003 8:42 AM
Yeah, that'd be great... if you don't get any, we can still go... I've only been to one so far this year smile
Posted By: CTM Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/11/2003 12:00 PM
Hey Jamin... Good to know you're still okay smile
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/12/2003 4:05 AM
Sup Jamin? How you doing man?
Posted By: Jamin Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/12/2003 6:44 AM
Hi CTM. I'm good, Tech, how bout yourself?

---Jamin
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/12/2003 8:15 PM
Not bad.. Still figuring out what AIM screenname you seem to be using these days... wink
Posted By: Jamin Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/13/2003 5:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Tech-Ni-Kal:
Not bad.. Still figuring out what AIM screenname you seem to be using these days... wink
Hehe. Yeah, sorry, I get a little carried away with my new screen names. Currently it's spleeniepants - and it probably will be for awhile. Feel free to IM me. smile

---Jamin
Posted By: tackaberry Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/13/2003 4:39 PM
When did Jamin go ghetto. Hi Jamin. laugh
Posted By: LK Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/13/2003 5:11 PM
Hey Skorp!
Posted By: Jamin Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/13/2003 10:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tackaberry:
When did Jamin go ghetto. Hi Jamin. laugh
LOL. Nah, never went ghetto. I just had to make a thread title sufficiently off-the-wall and random enough to fit my tastes. wink
Posted By: Bookie Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/16/2003 3:42 AM
Hey Jamin. smile
Posted By: tackaberry Re: Word to yo mutha. - 06/17/2003 7:02 AM
Hey Bookie how you been
© UBB.Developers