UBB.Dev
Posted By: RandyM PDC in Los Angeles - 10/22/2003 1:25 AM
I leave for LA tomorrow to roll out the network for Microsoft's premiere event, the Professional Developers Conference (PDC). The event itself starts Sunday and ends on Thursday, October 30th. If you're attending be sure to stop by the CommNet Server area and ask for Randy, I'm leading the Engineering staff for the event. It's always nice to meet people from the communities we frequent.

Allen, our paths have to cross one of these days.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: PDC in Los Angeles - 10/22/2003 7:28 AM
hehe, not this week, I leave thursday at 4am for puerto rico and this weekend's puerto rican grand prix laugh I've done quite a bit of work for jorge diaz (he owns the site and races in the transam series (a step or 2 below F1)) and he's invited me out to see the race yay

I am headed to vegas in 2 weeks, gonna be there?
Posted By: RandyM Re: PDC in Los Angeles - 10/22/2003 7:45 AM
I would love to see the Grand Prix. I don't think I get to go to Vegas, I have to prepare for a new project, I'm putting together a plan to roll out a 2003 active directory to a company with 70,000 users and I'm going to have the whole thing built and tested in a batch of Virtual Servers. This project should be a great experience and I get to work from home to do it.

Gonna grab pics at the grand prix?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: PDC in Los Angeles - 10/22/2003 8:58 AM
Sounds cool smile

Yes, we'll grab some pictures... my brother is going too and he bought a new camera today for the trip - should be fun :jumpy:
© UBB.Developers