UBB.Dev
Posted By: Jamin Hi from the dark side. - 06/24/2004 11:35 PM
So this is my yearly "hi everyone" thread over here. laugh It's been awhile since I've been around. After I switched to Threads and then to Eve, I don't show up here all that much anymore. But you know, I gotta come back every once in awhile to say hi and to see if my title still says Moderator [edit: which it does]. Hehe. So... uh... hey.

Oh, btw, Allen, I'm in Houston now. If you're interested in catching a game sometime, lemme know and I'll see if my aunt can score some tickets. smile

---Jamin
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/25/2004 12:00 AM
sweet.... yeah, I've been meaning to go smile I'm available most any time except this weekend at least until the middle of september smile
Posted By: Stilgar Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/25/2004 7:02 PM
Hey Jamin!
Posted By: LK Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/25/2004 7:42 PM
Yo skorpi!
Posted By: Charles Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/25/2004 11:39 PM
not THAT dark tipsy
Posted By: LK Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/25/2004 11:43 PM
Yeah, it's just eve, not The Unmentionable. smile
Posted By: navaho Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/26/2004 2:36 AM
I have no idea what you got going with that shout box, Jamin, but you sure got Michael Farris all excited about it. You still have some code hacker in you, eh?
Posted By: CTM Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/26/2004 12:14 PM
Hey Skorp! laugh
Posted By: Jamin Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/28/2004 1:39 AM
Hi everyone. smile

Skorpion... ehhe... good times, good times.

And yeah, Michael Farris seems to like my little shoutbox. Eve's taken away my ability to actually hack the base code, but I still like to play with what I can get to. smile

(Dear lord, that last sentence could be taken badly out of context...)

---Jamin
Posted By: Charles Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/28/2004 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Jamin:
(Dear lord, that last sentence could be taken badly out of context...)
and you can be certain that we will make sure that it is tipsy
Posted By: Jamin Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/28/2004 5:21 PM
I know, and that's why I love y'all so much! laugh You konw I'd do the same to you too. tipsy

Ok, so you know what I want to know? How come ubbdev and threadsdev are so much more active than ubbxdev? I tried posting my shoutbox on ubbxdev and nobunny seemed to care (or even see it)... so I took my business over to Steven's evedev instead. I know it's all about the community as a whole, and we're not supposed to really have competition within our own ranks (tho I won't say anything about UBB/vB, other than this aside wink ). But still... I've always loved Allen and tried to stick with his sites... but ubbxdev seems pretty much like a ghost town. Y'all got any plans for taking that anywhere, or was it mostly done because you were expected to by the portions of the ubbdev/threadsdev communities who planned to move to Eve?

---Jamin
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/28/2004 6:43 PM
I thought we closed UBBxDev in favor of evedev?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/28/2004 7:50 PM
So did I tipsy I need to re-do the re-direct smile

Steven is the official admin for evedev (ubbxdev is old news since the name change at infopop wink ). I need to fix our links here and the redirect at the domain registrar. We'll help by reposting any pertinent content over there as well smile
Posted By: tackaberry Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/28/2004 10:28 PM
Allen don't forget the you-know-what at the you-know-where for the you-know-who. You-know-what I mean?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Hi from the dark side. - 06/28/2004 11:10 PM
Right, thanks wink
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Hi from the dark side. - 07/05/2004 7:39 AM
Thanks for the invite to the Astros game last night, it was a lotta fun, and great to see you again smile
Posted By: Jamin Re: Hi from the dark side. - 07/05/2004 8:30 AM
Yup, no problem. Glad y'all could make it. smile

---Jamin
© UBB.Developers