|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 290
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 290 |
Yeah, I am still testing the original coding to see what the heck is going on...but it works so I'm happy!! Kinda frustrating when you can look at something, know it should work, and it doesn't! Thanks again! I might call on your expertise in the future if thats OK!?!?!?! ------------------ Tony (Vipermad) Rickard Viper Club UBB Admin
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
So close, but I need some help please!
|
Vipermad
|
01/05/2001 3:49 PM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
Greg Hard
|
01/05/2001 10:46 PM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
zanardi
|
01/06/2001 2:43 AM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
Vipermad
|
01/06/2001 5:28 PM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
zanardi
|
01/06/2001 6:57 PM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
Vipermad
|
01/06/2001 8:10 PM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
zanardi
|
01/07/2001 8:38 PM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
Vipermad
|
01/07/2001 10:02 PM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
zanardi
|
01/08/2001 1:09 AM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
Vipermad
|
01/08/2001 2:27 AM
|
Re: So close, but I need some help please!
|
zanardi
|
01/08/2001 5:08 AM
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 2578
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 3
|
|
|
|
|
|