|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 139
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 139 |
The hack I referred to was the Custom Status / Rank Hack which I use and unfortunately I don't have the Avatar Hack installed ... So if you are planning on installing that hack you can do it easily through the CP panel ... Hope it helps ... Knuff
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 3947
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 9
|
|
|
|
|
|