|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 14
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 14 |
quote: Originally posted by Galactus: Is it possible to have sub-categories within categories? I use UBB to host forum (play-by-email) games and I'd like to have a main forum page displaying sub-categories + forums under each category (game).
I have think of a way to do this. Create a forum for your subcategory. This should be a read only forum. Then insert a javascript in the Forum Introduction/Announcement to redirect it to the ultimatebb.cgi?category=x page!
I wish to use this hack for such a purpose. Unluckily, I was using 6.2. I hope LK could do a backward hack for 6.2 as well. 
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 5263
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 5
|
|
|
|
|
|