Admin can directly edit the Option field 4 in the personal file of the member in CP. Next version will add direct modify the money at the forum.
For my opinion, money system is try to make the user post more and to be a more active member. If you think increase money for every post is not so good, set the post and reply field at CP to 0 or 0.1. And add much more money when playing the game or battle with other.
At this moment, I don't think a script can detect a spammers. What will I do is add another hack which will check the posting content length.
And without money system, spammer still is a spammer. It is the moderator job to find them out.
It is only my first release. And I am not good in CGI. So that's what can I do at this moment. And this system is only a basic idea of money.
What I want to know is what do the member or admin want to increase / decrease money except post, reply and delete.