Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 1
Hi all!

I'm running UBB 6.21. Is there any way/hack for users to be able to subscribe to a particular board and get notifications whenever there is a new message posted. I want to keep everyone informed on a quiet board I have rather than just rely on everyone visiting all the time.

I don't want to just use the "email memebers" function because I want people to choose which boards they want to be notified for.

Any ideas much appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Subscribing to email notifications kieranshaw 01/10/2003 5:32 PM
Re: Subscribing to email notifications AllenAyres 01/12/2003 8:33 PM
Re: Subscribing to email notifications Ruben Rocha 01/12/2003 10:49 PM
Re: Subscribing to email notifications AllenAyres 01/12/2003 10:50 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Zarzal
Zarzal
Berlin, Germany
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4876
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 1
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)