|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 17
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 17 |
quote: Originally posted by brett: And Zildjin, try this,
if (($user_title ne "") && ($in{f} eq '6')) {
I spoke too soon, this did not work. This bit of code only allows custom titles to be seen in forum 6.
Forum 6 is a private forum and I want the users of that forum only to have their custom titles shown. I want their titles shown in all of the forums though, not just in forum 6.
Any ideas anyone?
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 4697
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 4
|
|
|
|
|
|