|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
|
|
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3 |
Nice list [] https://www.ubbdev.com/threads/php/images/icons/smile.gif[/] I'd like to add a request that members get an email wishing them a happy birthday on the day of - nice touch and reminds them to visit the forum.
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 87
Joined: December 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 6968
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 7
|
|
|
|
|
|