post 8Subject to long) ;-)
Ok, I think that I discovered a posting to this point her in the forum, but now I'm not able to find it again, so sorry if this is double.....
Normally a new registered User is getting the 'User' Status. I changed our board so that all new registered Users should become 'Benutzer' instead of 'User'. So far - so good, the are assigned as Benutzer - trying to edit the Group with an Admin shows that they get the Benutzer Status. But in the User List and on the 'who is online' Screen they still are shown as User
Any Ideas?
the other thing is if I try to stick a post in our forum as an Admin, so it should allways be at the top, the only thing i recieve is a white Browser-Window.....only thing that helps is clicking the backward-button
is it possible that there is a bug in the previewedit.php file?? Previewing normal postings is ok at all