Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
JacquiL #218307 06/30/2002 12:58 AM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,273
That 70's Guy
That 70's Guy
Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,273
I've been killing time.


I have this modification working, as far as I can tell. I have messed a few things up (thread/post count per board) on my test site but I think I got that licked now... LoL


I have one or two changes to make and then I'll start putting together the instructions. Once done I'll send the zip file to you for testing on your test site. (When I see my name all over my test site it is hard to know if something is not being done correctly... lol)



Edit Note: I still had a few glitches with thread/post counts but they are fixed now. The script only lists the last 20 threads of the selected "from board" that can be moved to the "to board". I'll be adding a "Next" button to select the next 20 threads from the "from board". I suppose a "Back" button would be handy too. LoL Also note, this script will move ALL posts including unapproved ones. (was way to hard otherwise) Now the moderator in the "to board" will have to approve them. (or that's how I think it will work) LoL

More to come.

Last edited by JustDave; 06/30/2002 2:29 AM.
Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Move multiple threads at once -> Big request =) Sheall 06/09/2002 5:37 PM
Re: Big request =) Sheall 06/17/2002 10:35 PM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 06/17/2002 11:20 PM
Re: Big request =) WrÅith 06/18/2002 12:42 AM
Re: Big request =) Lisa_P 06/18/2002 1:41 AM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 06/18/2002 1:42 AM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 06/18/2002 4:01 AM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 06/18/2002 6:07 PM
Re: Big request =) WrÅith 06/19/2002 12:17 AM
Re: Big request =) JoshPet 06/19/2002 2:07 AM
Re: Big request =) donnti 06/19/2002 4:16 AM
Re: Big request =) Lisa_P 06/24/2002 6:37 PM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 06/30/2002 7:58 AM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 06/30/2002 4:49 PM
Re: Big request =) Lisa_P 06/30/2002 5:21 PM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 06/30/2002 5:34 PM
Re: Big request =) WrÅith 06/30/2002 7:34 PM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 06/30/2002 9:38 PM
Re: Big request =) Lisa_P 06/30/2002 9:56 PM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 06/30/2002 10:00 PM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 07/01/2002 12:09 AM
Re: Big request =) Lisa_P 07/01/2002 12:21 AM
Re: Big request =) Lisa_P 07/01/2002 12:28 AM
Re: leaving link when moving post Dave_L_dup1 07/01/2002 12:33 AM
Re: Big request =) JustDave 07/01/2002 12:49 AM
Re: leaving link when moving post JustDave 07/01/2002 1:00 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Bill B
Bill B
Issaquah, WA
Posts: 87
Joined: December 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 6968
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 7
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)