Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#222565 08/19/2002 8:46 AM
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 63
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 63
Hi everyone. First off I just wanted to say that these forums are great. ThreasdDev is a very useful place. I have recently upgraded from ubb.classic v6.3.0 to ubb.threads v6.03. I used to frequent UBBDev and this place is just as helpful.

Now my question is I've been testing IIP with my threads copy and everything seems to work fine until I exit my web browser (IE) and reopen it and return to the page. When I do this I get the folloing error:

code:
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home3/www/piniononline/index.php:1) in
/home3/www/piniononline/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1651



Does anyone have any idea on how to fix it? At first I thought it might be happening because I'm still running ubb.classic and the cookies are interefereing with each other. My web page is at http://www.piniononline.com. Sorry about the mess but it's still a work in progress.

Thanks ahead of time for any help anyone can shed on this problem .

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
n00b help pinion 08/19/2002 3:46 PM
Re: n00b help JustDave 08/19/2002 3:59 PM
Re: n00b help AllenAyres 08/19/2002 6:46 PM
Re: n00b help pinion 08/19/2002 7:40 PM
Re: n00b help JustDave 08/19/2002 7:58 PM
Re: n00b help pinion 08/19/2002 8:07 PM
Re: n00b help JustDave 08/19/2002 8:17 PM
Re: n00b help pinion 08/19/2002 8:19 PM
Re: n00b help JustDave 08/19/2002 8:22 PM
Re: n00b help pinion 08/19/2002 8:26 PM
Importing private forums Helice 08/19/2002 9:39 PM
Re: Importing private forums pinion 08/19/2002 10:06 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 3947
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 9
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)