DLT: I've been trying to figure out a couple of irregularities on my site with "facelift", one of which I posted earlier and still haven't figured out (regarding the form for editing a user's post), but there's another ambiguity with regard to (at least MY reading of) the instructions on YASM and facelift. You say:
"When you install YASM you only need to follow the instructions for editing your dosearch.php file (I've included the template that you need for YASM)."
However - and this is fairly obvious to an experienced user, but perhaps not others - you still need to edit and upload the search.php in the language file (as I discovered when I found there was no language associated with the new search options). Maybe you ought to add a reference to changing the associated language file. Also...there are TWO templates edited under YASM (search and dosearch), so maybe you ought to change the word "template" in the instruction I've cited to "templates".
Anyway, I thought that in these 2 respects the language regarding YASM wasn't too clear, and you might want to change it.
Thanks - Tony
(As to my problem with the form for editing a user's post, I guess I'll just upload the current set of templates, and see if things work.)
Thanks - Tony