Yeah, what I had custom done was, when someone buys a Membership and the software auto puts them in a new group I wanted their username to also turn a different color and at the same time their title to auto change and then back again when Membership expires. So no matter what solution you use you would have to have that part custom, the good news is people here can do that for you.
I can manually enter users into the system as well as auto take credit cards which is the way to go, didn't want to have to do anything manually if I didn't have to.
I'm sure Josh, Justdave etc. will come up with something sweet, they always do. I just needed something now and couldn't wait any longer and also wanted something that has been around for a while with good support that could handle credit cards directly as well as Paypal.
What offroad site do you run? There is a mod here who runs an offroad site
http://michiganjeepers.com so that would make three of us.
