Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#271742 03/31/2004 6:08 AM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 48
User
User
Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 48
Hi huys

Woke up this morning and found this error. Nobody can get in but I can access the admin area:


SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT O_Board,COUNT(*),O_Type FROM w3t_Online WHERE O_Last > '1080748652' GROUP BY O_Board,O_Type
Got error 127 from table handler
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/koptalkinsider.com/httpdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 133
SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT DISTINCT Cat_Title,Cat_Number,Cat_Description FROM w3t_Category WHERE Cat_Type = 'forum' ORDER BY Cat_Number
Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/koptalkinsider.com/httpdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 133

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
How do I fix this? Duncan 03/31/2004 1:08 PM
Re: How do I fix this? Medar 03/31/2004 4:27 PM
Re: How do I fix this? Duncan 03/31/2004 7:16 PM
Re: How do I fix this? scroungr 03/31/2004 7:19 PM
Re: How do I fix this? ericgtr 03/31/2004 7:21 PM
Re: How do I fix this? Duncan 03/31/2004 7:28 PM
Re: How do I fix this? Rick 03/31/2004 8:10 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 3947
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 9
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)