Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
SUnruh #271746 03/31/2004 12:21 PM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,068
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,068
Is this the sit you are talking about? http://www.koptalk.org/forums/ubbthreads.php

Right now it looks fine and I can access it. From the looks of it you lost your connection to the DB as Medar pointed out. If it happens again try restarting your MySql service, or ask your server host to do it for you.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
How do I fix this? Duncan 03/31/2004 1:08 PM
Re: How do I fix this? Medar 03/31/2004 4:27 PM
Re: How do I fix this? Duncan 03/31/2004 7:16 PM
Re: How do I fix this? scroungr 03/31/2004 7:19 PM
Re: How do I fix this? ericgtr 03/31/2004 7:21 PM
Re: How do I fix this? Duncan 03/31/2004 7:28 PM
Re: How do I fix this? Rick 03/31/2004 8:10 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 3947
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 9
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)