Nope, I hadn't... thanks for pointing that out!
Unfortunately I still get the same error message:
"Could not select database. This feature has not yet been enabled. Please try again later." I customised the message in:
//Connecting, selecting database
$link = mysql_connect ("$host", "$user", "$password") or die ('I cannot connect to the database.');
mysql_select_db ("mysql_connect")or die("Could not select database. This feature has not yet been enabled. Please try again later.");
require ("./includes/main.inc.php");
...so it would appear it's not making it past:
// configure your database settings
$host = "LOCALHOST"// Server Name (in lowercase)
$user= "PHOTOPOST DATABASE USERNAME"; // Username
$password= "PHOTOPOST DATABASE PASSWORD"; // Password
$database="PHOTOPOST DATABASE NAME"; // Photopost database name or forum database name
...also, in:
$database="PHOTOPOST DATABASE NAME"; // Photopost database name or forum database name
...I tried inserting my THREADS DATABASE NAME, but that didn't work either. My password for both threads and photopost databases are the same, so it can't be that either.
Any ideas, Zarzal? Thanks!
Jason
