Well, this is definetely a great idea...so I took it a bit further! Code Warrior has done a great job with the Username/Password addition. I added the total UBB look and feel for seemless integration with your UBB! It will use all your Table/Text properties (Size, bordercolor, etc) and colors. I also added a "HOT" hack and some other things as well.
Please play around with it and see if there are any bugs. Add items, bid, etc. I will delete all postings in about a week to really start the auctions. I haven't added links to it from my UBB yet, but you can see it in action at:
http://www.thefew.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl You can download it at:
http://www.thefew.com/download/auction.zip If anyone can help by adding a few things to this hack:
- Compare closing time to current time and change the font color to red for the times that are within X hours of closing.
- A cleanup script that will delete closed items after X days.
- Any ideas to add stuff!

AJ