Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 172
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 172
How about Charles puts this on the features list instead for a future release and makes the masses happy, gets a nice feature to put on the features list, and saves us from having to buy something like this? Heh.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
UBB6 - the hack I would want Arie_S 01/31/2001 2:01 PM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Ell 01/31/2001 9:15 PM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Arie_S 02/01/2001 1:36 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Charles Capps 02/01/2001 1:56 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Arie_S 02/02/2001 12:23 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Marvin_FFM 05/01/2001 3:15 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Marvin_FFM 05/03/2001 4:17 PM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Micah Sparacio 03/13/2003 6:21 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want AllenAyres 03/13/2003 9:32 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Micah Sparacio 03/16/2003 5:41 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Gizmo 03/16/2003 6:47 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want LK 03/16/2003 8:19 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Gladius 03/16/2003 11:58 AM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want LK 03/16/2003 12:52 PM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want Gladius 03/16/2003 8:16 PM
Re: UBB6 - the hack I would want AllenAyres 03/16/2003 9:41 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Zarzal
Zarzal
Berlin, Germany
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 5951
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 3
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)