Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#58641 03/29/2000 2:55 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 2
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 2
Hi,

I have had the UBB on my site for 9 months or so now and when I last updated the version just before Christmas, I implemented some pretty extensive hacking and lots of changes to the HTML.

I have fallen a little behind the most current version (although I have plugged the security holes) and I am about to start updating again pretty soon. I started looking around to see what new hacks had surfaced since I last updated and I was amazed to find this place, excellent resource for any UBB site!!

I would like to get some feedback on my forums current design and features, and I don't mind some constructive criticism.

The address is http://forums.motorweb.ie

Regards

Ken McCarthy

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Feedback? Ken McCarthy 03/29/2000 9:55 PM
Re: Feedback? lascowiec 03/29/2000 10:12 PM
Re: Feedback? cal 03/30/2000 7:49 PM
Re: Feedback? ilya 03/31/2000 3:07 AM
Re: Feedback? cal 03/31/2000 11:01 AM
Re: Feedback? Ken McCarthy 03/31/2000 6:53 PM
Re: Feedback? The Team 04/01/2000 2:33 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)