|
|
#58642
03/29/2000 3:12 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 103
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 103 |
I like the web desing 'cause I love clean design. Simple colors and easy to read.
I find one problem: The replys count in Forum Dislpay is very difficult to read the number os replys.
I hate this guys! They stoled my credits from icon graphics. Do you hear me Cal and Leshrac!!!
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
badfrog
somewhere on the coast of Maine
Posts: 94
Joined: March 2007
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 94796
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 1
Birthdays 30
|
|
|
|
|
|