Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 59
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 59
I have given up on $50 a month, and featureprice seems about dead. I am in the middle of a huge contest w/ my site giving away 2 trips on 5/7 if the site is up and plan ends today.

Imhosted looks close to what I need for $60 but the BBB doesn't seem much more hepped up on them than featureprice.com (zero rating). I filed a complaint w/ BBB on featureprice.com a few days ago.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
need powerful site that I can afford DebbieH 04/06/2003 10:40 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford AllenAyres 04/06/2003 11:37 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford ChiKen ScraTch 04/07/2003 1:14 AM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford DebbieH 04/07/2003 3:49 AM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford Gizmo 04/07/2003 6:23 AM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford AllenAyres 04/07/2003 7:53 AM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford DebbieH 05/05/2003 5:58 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford DebbieH 05/05/2003 6:03 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford AllenAyres 05/05/2003 7:00 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford Charles 05/05/2003 7:37 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford DebbieH 05/06/2003 1:57 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford Charles 05/06/2003 6:00 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford DebbieH 05/06/2003 7:09 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford DebbieH 05/07/2003 11:59 AM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford Charles 05/07/2003 12:37 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford Poopy Pants 07/09/2003 5:35 AM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford AllenAyres 07/09/2003 6:00 AM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford Gizmo 07/09/2003 9:54 AM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford Cho Phoo 07/17/2004 5:29 PM
Re: need powerful site that I can afford Gizmo 07/17/2004 10:25 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Zarzal
Zarzal
Berlin, Germany
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 3858
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 29
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)