Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hi there, can anyone tell me how to edit the public_display_profile.pl file so that it'll look like:

click here (227 kb)

The pic you see is an avatar and the quote is my first custom registration field.

I hope someone can answer this question because I really really really like it laugh

Sponsored Links
Is there really no one who can help me frown

WASSUP LAUREN!

I would go into detail but my mind is a bit mush atm. tipsy Are you familiar with "rowspan" in td tags? If so then it won't be hard to do...If not then ohh well. I'll chk back here.

THANKS!
PrimeTime

That's the problem smile , I'm not familiar with the rowspans etc. It's not hard to make it, but you just have to know how. And because I don't know it, I ask it here wink

WASSUP LAUREN!

Are you using the avatar hack ($this_img)?...Or simply using the the default picture field ($user_profile[20])? Also how large in width (in px) do you want the 3rd column to be? Also, how many rows does your display show? It should end with the AIM row. I'll be back.

THANKS!
PrimeTime

Sponsored Links
I'm using the avatar hack. Let's say the right column should be 30% of the whole table (got it?, my english is not very good tipsy ). The fields wich should appear at the left are: member status, member nummer, registered, posts, email, location, occupation, homepage, last post, interrests, birthday, MSN ID, ICQ ID, AIM ID (and maybe template). Extra note: Quote is also a field, but this one will ONLY appear under the avatar smile . Thanks in advance

WASSUP LAUREN!

I've tested this code on my board and it worked...To view it just click on my Homepage. I hope Qasic doesn't mind this .txt and if he or any moderator does I'll take it out immediately.

This was done fast so I may have made mistakes. I forgot to ask an important question of which UBB version as well as the avatar hack version but in the txt you'll have a choice. Click here for the text.

If my thinking is correct you used custom profile field # 1 which should be $user_profile[16]. The width # you can change to any number you wish in percentages (30% or whatever)) or pixels (100 or whatever). Anyway, make sure you BACK UP YOUR FILE before starting. If you have more rows than 14 then just replace it with a bigger number. GL and let me know how it goes.

THANKS!
PrimeTime

Thank you very much, I'll try it right away. Ooh and I use ubb6.2.1. I don't think qasic will make a problem of it, you didn't edit his code you only moved $this_img (or whatever tipsy )...I'll come back to say if it worked (or not..)

Thank you very very much, it worked perfectly. Thanks for your time too smile

WASSUP LAUREN!

NP...I'm just glad it worked.

THANKS!
PrimeTime

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Zarzal
Zarzal
Berlin, Germany
Forum Statistics
Forums63