Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 90
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 90
I'm trying to put a javascript countdown in the Forum Intro Text in the General Display Settings of the UBB Control Panel, but I can't seem to make it work properly. UBB automatically puts
tags in it and other weird **** .

Is there any way to make javascript or DHTML work properly? I could have just used a perl countdown script, but it uses SSI, and I can't call SSI in a cgi file like ultimatebb.cgi... Thanks in advance for any help...

[ April 29, 2001 04:52 AM: Message edited by: Canis Lupus ]

Sponsored Links
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 90
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 90
I also wanted to know how to do the small mod that places the date when the topic was created:

[Linked Image]

Tried looking for it but I don't know exactly what I'm looking for wink

And treat this as a pseudo-bump to my javascript question above tipsy

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 90
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 90
~bump


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)